A Prenatal with Optimal Forms of Vital Nutrients
Choline - Most prenatal vitamins contain little or no choline, a vital nutrient that helps your baby’s brain and spinal cord development. Ours provides 77% of the 450mg of choline RDA for pregnant moms.
Methylfolate - Our prenatal multivitamin is formulated with L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, so mamas can better absorb this essential nutrient.
Iron - Unlike prenatals that don’t contain iron, Biomeology’s optimal formulation helps your body maintain the iron stores it needs.
Plus these 23 other nourishing nutrients and micronutrients including zinc, biotin, niacin, iodine, copper, selenium, thiamine, riboflavin, magnesium, manganese, pantothenic acid, and vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D3, E, and K2.
A Prenatal for Your Pregnancy Nutrition Needs
- Formulated with optimal forms of essential nutrients
- Lab tested by the batch in an independent facility
- Made with only the highest quality ingredients and free from unnecessary additives and fillers
- Formulated for optimal absorption and utilization by the body
- Easy-to-swallow capsules that are gentle on the stomach
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Made in a GMP certified facility for added quality assurance
- KGKristina G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo far, so good!
I’ve been taking 2 in the AM and 2 at night, which is easier on me regarding the gag reflex. The smell is what’s hard to stomach but I don’t taste it unless it sits on my tongue too long. I haven’t noticed any differences yet but I’m not very far through my first bottle. No negative side effects, either!
- ASAndrew S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoPrenatal Vitamins
I like these in that take 2 two times a day and they don't cause stomach upset like other prenatal have tried, take with food and water. They have good amounts of iron and everything else whereas Gummy prenatal meds did not have enough iron.
- XDXyla D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat vitamins, HORRIBLE TASTE
Great vitamins, HORRIBLE TASTE
- VTVivian T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoThe best methylated prenatal vitamins I have tried
In my search for a methylated prenatal vitamin, I have tried all of the popular ones. None have worked as well as Biomeology's Prenatal Vitamins and I notice a difference when I don't take them. I have looked far and wide for a good prenatal vitamin for MTHFR and this is the one I'll stick with. It does have a mild smell but I just take it with breakfast and/or lunch and I don't have any issues. In fact it's worth it for me since it has so many minearals and vitamins other prenatals don't. Also the price is amazing and I love that it's only 4 capsules. Just the perfct prenatal vitamin.
- KLKay L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoHIghly recommend
I did countless hours of research and much trial and error before settling on Biomeology prenatal vitamins. Here is my honest review so you don’t have to go through all of that as well. I have felt great while taking these during my pregnancy, after during postpartum while nursing as well as now that I am trying to conceive again. And I feel especially great about knowing there isn’t a cleaner, more high-quality prenatal out there, or a more transparent company that genuinely cares about the health and wellbeing of women and babies.