Prenatal Collagen Peptides Nutrient Profile
- 10g protein
- 11g beef collagen peptides
- Contains protein, glycine, amino acids and collagen
- Only 1 ingredient (no added fillers)
- Grass-fed beef sourced from Brazil
- Independent 3rd-party tested for heavy metals and contaminants
Why Mamas are Loving Our Collagen for Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Clean and pure grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine collagen
- Unflavored - 100% odorless & tasteless
- Dissolves easily in any food or drink (even cold!)
- Supports healthy digestion, skin, nail, and hair health
- Supports bones, healthy joints, and strong pelvic floor muscles
Total 5 star reviews: 13 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 2 Total 1 star reviews: 0
87%would recommend this product
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- BMBreanna M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSatisfied!
- SRSamantha R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSo easy to use
I love that it has no taste and smell to start it off! I add one scoop to my morning tea and I’m set for the day. Highly recommend.
- SFShannon F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove this product
I used the collagen powder before and throughout my pregnancy almost daily in my coffee and it definitely helped my skin the entire time! You can't taste it which is nice. I'm not a fan of the new packaging, but I'm 3mo ppd a still using this product, in love it
- MLMaxine L.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 months agoOkay, would not buy again
Has a flavor even though it is unflavored but it can be masked with honey or other sweetener in your tea. Did not mix well in a smoothie for me and left lots of clumps.
- LNLata N.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars4 months agoTook for 5 months but
Did not work